Sunday, August 4, 2024

More Writing

 

 


 

I wanted to share that writing for My Former Warrior Bride has been progressing. If you check the story, you can see chapters 3 and 4 have been posted. You can find the story on AO3. In these new chapters, there’s more world building and finally a little bit of teasing with growth. For the next chapters, I plan to dive into the fun bits where our heroine starts to really grow.

I find writing this story has been pretty energizing, and I’m looking into refining and building a few more stories to draw inspiration from and create new game ideas. Unfortunately, I’ve fallen into another rut with developing Piety as I am just not satisfied with AI generated art for its visuals. I may work on a side game project if a story works its way out of my head. It’s annoying going from one thing to another,  but I figure any development is good development compared to how time was spent the past few months. Maybe by the next post I will be able to share more.

See you around,

Tick Tock

No comments:

Post a Comment