Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FFTG V0.31 Released

Hey peoples.  I've just released the newest version of the game.  I had to fix that crazy bug with the win/lose scene that basically broke my mechanic. Hopefully there aren't anymore problems in that area.
As for new stuff, I've put in my potion limitations mechanic.  The basic idea is that you need to earn them by increasing the girl's lust by 10%.  I'll need to add a potion that lowers lust so that the player can earn more points to gain more potions or think of another way to earn them.
The second major implementation is a first pass on the button rollover help text.  It's in and it automatically scales depending on how much text I stick in there. :D The only issue is that I've only had time to add help text to the girl selection buttons, but think of it as a taste of more to come.

As for further development this week you can pretty much expect nothing from me, unless its some sort of major bug fix.  I'm going to ACEN this weekend, and assuming the rapture doesn't ruin things it will be pretty awesome.  I'll be staying away from a computer for the most part and having fun so no more coding until it's all over.

Version 0.31 Change Log:


  • Fixed Bug with Win/Lose scenes not resetting game data.
  • Fixed Bug when choosing menu items could skip Win/Lose.
  • Fixed Some spelling mistakes.
  • Implemented potion restrictions
  • Add button rollover help text (Few buttons have text yet)



No comments:

Post a Comment