Friday, May 27, 2011

Busy with Work

Work on this project has been slow due to finals.  I have written out some scripts for specific item feedings and a few of the bursting scenes, but I have not gotten around to implementing them yet.  As soon as those parts are in I'm really going to slow down development on FFTG and work on the next iteration, a feeder dating game.

The lesson learned here is to have a decently working product before showing it around. But I think it has been a good experiment otherwise.  Thank you everyone for the help testing it out.  For the next game I badly need to get in contact with some writers to help me flesh out my story and get the paths all written out before development starts.  If there are any writers out there interested in giving me some advice or a helping hand in developing my current plot, shoot me an email and we can talk.

The next week will be pretty busy with more finals, so don't expect that new version coming out for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I'd really like to see an adventure/roleplaying game like Xadera and Fenoxo's with a focus on weight gain and expansion. That's just me, though.

    ReplyDelete