Thursday, August 11, 2011

Restarting Blog - New Game in the Works

I'd first like to apologize to those that enjoyed playing the Feeder Fantasy Game I've created. I must confirm your suspicions, but I have ceased all work on that project. It was a combo of personal loss of interest, awfully limited code, and too many other awesome text games to play. Check my side bar for some other projects I've discovered that are just terribly awesome.

But I know no one likes excuses, so on that note, I'd like to point to my new project which I will tentatively refer to as Cow Girl Farmer or something like that (name pending).  The basic premise of this game is that you are a farmer that specializes in raising Cow Girls.  You will raise them to help out around the farm and provide milk to sell to the nearby town.  Sexiness and potential transformations are all intended.  I know not all FAs are into anthros, and that's not necessarily the focus of the game, but the promising points to this will be raising cow girls to have big lactating boobs and widening bodies to aide at that end.

Now mind you this is all strictly in the pre-production phase and designs are being drawn up as soon as the ideas begin to flow.  I've started a few discussions on some forums to generate ideas for features and some ideas are looking pretty neat. If you'd like to participate you are more than welcome to reply here or check out the process forums.

Just a note for the current aims of this project.

  • This is Text Based Flash game.
  • I'm looking to add character images and perhaps other art assets.
  • No combat system (An anti-feature I know D: )
  • Easily mod-able with custom events and items 
  • Ability to raise at least a few cow girls at a time
  • Breast growth due to lactation, potions and/or food
  • Other forms of body expansion, especially dealing with manageable weight and diets
  • Relationship building with cow girls
  • This will be a free and open game

Thanks for sticking around and I hope this one is fun for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment