Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Non-Update, Update

I let this past update come by way too late. I hope no one was ready to toss in some eulogies like last time. I've been super busy these last few days. Apparently, working in a start-up means you are at work all the time. So I've been pretty pressed for any sort of time whether for this game or anything else for that matter. This constant work load will lighten at some point once a certain work project is finished and we move offices.

So the quick answer is that no progress has been made in the past week. My plans and goals have not changed so I'm still shooting for getting a new version out in the near future. It just seems that the "near-ness" keeps getting pushed back.

I simply wanted to say to not lose faith, and that I am still trying my best here. Hopefully, the next news is a bit more productive.

2 comments:

  1. I've never written a comment on your blog, but I thought I should be respectful enough to do so.

    I, too, appreciate these updates even if they don't necessarily indicate any progress. Take it easy! I get the feeling you're somewhat stressed out over this project and the "empty" promises you've given in some posts, lol. I wouldn't know if that's how you actually feel because I'm just reflecting here. I'm an artist and I hate it when I post something like "Yeah, I've been drawing quite a bit lately. Expect updates in the near future" only to find myself completely occupied with other things shortly afterwards.

    Take your time. I look forward to seeing a new version later this year (or maybe the next, lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say you aren't at least some what correct in your assessment. The frustration comes from the lack of time to devote on the project, but the desire to continue is still there. This is a labor of love and I'll get it done however long it takes.

      Thanks for the understanding.

      Delete