Thursday, February 1, 2024

New game in the works: Piety

 


 

Piety is my first new project to share. It is a RenPy trainer visual novel. The plot hook is thus:

You are a corrupt bishop of the Church of Everlasting Radiance, the foundational religious organization of the kingdom. Learning of heretical rituals of a long distant past, you move to the boonies to fortify your position away from prying eyes. Here, you will gather your Maidens, loyal women who through their bodies perform powerful rituals that can effect the very nature of the world around them. With thorough training, you will corrupt their minds and fill their bodies as they become avatars of the land’s fertility and your strength.

 

Planned tags : ass expansion, breast expansion, corruption, harem, management, pregnancy, sex, trainer, weight gain

 

The general plot and design has already been built while I am currently in the process of fleshing out prose and content. My aim for the first alpha release is to provide the first few “weeks” of gameplay with the stable gameplay loop established. I am looking forward to all sorts of feedback and will be experimenting with using AI generated content for reference. I know that the community is derisive about AI art in general, but I am hoping that feedback can steer the game to its best form. I expect to have some form of build ready to share before the end of this month (February).

 

I'll need to find a rhythm for posting updates, but I am aiming for at least twice a month including releases. I'll be writing up a storm, so lets hope for the best.

 

Tick Tock

No comments:

Post a Comment