Thursday, February 1, 2024

Rebooting the Blog

 

Hello all. I am formally announcing my return to the development of lewd games. It has been over a decade since the last posts here and the world has really changed since then. I like to think I’ve learned a thing or two since then and with Flash being long since in the grave I have moved on to other platforms.

 

My intent going forward is to build rich games for Renpy and/or Twine focusing on the types of fetishes I personally enjoy such as weight gain, breast expansion, ass expansion, and pregnancy. This is a group of fetishes that is still under-served, so I would be happy to finally add some quality games to this list myself. I intend to grow out my communication channels such as through discord or a subscription service soon, so look out for that too. I am still a solo dev, but am open to collaboration and using new tools such as AI generation as well as traditional 3D art.

 

As to the past and why I bailed, I doubt I have any particularly convenient answer. I can mostly blame inexperience and lack of maturity. I have planned many projects up to this point and have taken my time to filter down the best ones. I strive to not make those same mistakes in the future. But I am a firm believer of proof through actions, so I welcome you to watch and be the ultimate judge.

 

I am excited to share what I have in store for you and invite you along for the ride.

 

Tick Tock

No comments:

Post a Comment