Saturday, February 24, 2024

Piety Character Profile – Nadeen

 

 


The first maiden is Nadeen (final name still pending). She is a young and impressionable woman, who has always looked up to the main character. Her hobbies are taking care of the orphanage children and tending to her personal garden. Her nature is timid and shy but is easily excitable when given praise and encouragement. She is naïve and inexperienced and ripe for corruption by the player.

She begins as a small and meek woman which I hope to develop as the story unfolds. Her body shape is top heavy hourglass, and I’ve provided a series here to demonstrate the types of growth steps I’m intending to add. I plan for higher levels of growth, but am still practicing getting the kinds of results I want from Stable Diffusion, including pregnancy forms. All images are currently just reference and will not necessarily be used in game.


As for general project progress, I am still in the process of writing the first few chapters and coding events. I do not think I will make the self-imposed playable build deadline for this month and will move it to late next month. That should give me more time to make the first impressions demo just a bit better.

In the meantime, I plan to post a few more character profiles and any other general progress updates as I get closer to the first build.

Tick Tock

No comments:

Post a Comment