Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dusting off the Blog Back to Work!

Its been nearly a month so I figured I better get back in the spot light before the usual questions prop up. Yes, I'm still working on the project. No, I haven't made a ton of progress of late. And yes, I'm committed to seeing this thing through.

I think I've found sound weekly time to get to work on this, namely on Thursdays and Fridays, unless I'm cramming for my classes. So in order to put some further emphasis on keep active on my work, I'm going to be playing a little with Livestream. All the cool kids seem to be doing it. I'm in fact going to see if I can run it right now and do a bit of live streaming right now. Check the link below once I figure out what it is.

My Livestream

If you decide to jump on and watch, go ahead and ask me any questions and I may answer. I can't say I'm as interesting or charismatic as say Fenoxo, but we'll see.

EDIT: Stream is over. Seemed like a good test I'm going to aim to stream again Thursday 9/29 at around 1PM Central time.

No comments:

Post a Comment