Wednesday, September 7, 2011

(Non)Progress Report and School

It's been a while since I last posted so I felt it was necessary to get some sort of report out to you guys. Life has been pretty busy and hectic the last few days; with money problems and school starting back up. So I've been a bit busy taking care of a few things. Because of these things, getting work done on the game this week has been very difficult so I have little to say on progress.

But fear not! I'm still fully committed on going through with this project and getting towards that alpha and beta and stable end product whatever that may become.

Sorry I couldn't say the wait was for an awesome preview but I felt that it was better to say something than keep you guys in the dark. Once I get back into the groove of my classes I'll be able to find and schedule the time I can work on the project (and maybe regulate my postings times). At the very least I should be able to get some work done either tonight or tomorrow evening.


Pic by Woot

No comments:

Post a Comment