Thursday, September 29, 2011

Working on activity selection and other interfaces

My Livestream is now Over.

I've managed to figure out the bug as to why my activity buttons were not accessible. It had to do with a layer issue with an invisible object covering the buttons. Go figure. I'm going to have to reorganize how I'm passing arguments between my click events as its getting to be a pain to manage. I'll most likely figure this out outside of a stream as I imagine it's boring as hell to watch me figure out.

In other news, I've speced out my cow girl weight and figure system that will use a slight modification of my old weight system from my previous game. It will deal with a calorie system that calculates how many calories a character consumes/burns in a day and would modify them at the start of the following day. So that will be interesting to see in action.

I will most likely not be streaming until next week Thursday or Friday but I'll keep updates coming if I find time on the side.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I noticed you have CoC and Xadera linked. Is there any chance that this will include something other than cowgirls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon
    As much as having different transformations are awesome, I'm focusing on just the cowgirls with this one. While it may appear limiting, I'm aiming to make the best damned cow girl simulation game out there. If you prefer more flavors, the other guy's have your back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great so far!
    Keep up the amazing work man!

    ReplyDelete