Saturday, June 9, 2012

Weekend Plans - Derailed!

So I've found myself in another busy weekend. I wrapping up some last school things including graduation (I finished back in November) and that's all taking place soon. Kinda sneaks up on you when you aren't looking. The plan for tonight, and if I have any time Sunday evening, is to get out that prototype of the farm system with a few bug fixes.

I'm itching to do plenty of refactoring, but I'm saving that for after this release. I hope I'm not hyping this farming feature too highly with the time I've had you guys waiting on, but I'll do my best to get it out this weekend.

Update


Welp, It's Monday morning and I'm afraid to say I don't have the system working to satisfaction. I ended up being much more busy than I originally accounted for and my last night effort only highlighted additional issues. I'll be getting home earlier these next few days so I'll see what I can do tonight and for the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this, alot. And I appreciate your skill and dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooooo excited

    ReplyDelete