Saturday, June 2, 2012

More Farming Progress

Doing things slightly differently today. I have a nice block of time and I plan to get as much of the farm system working as I can today. Ideally, I'll try to get a build out this weekend, but it's too early to tell at the moment. There's no streaming planned, but if you want to catch me, you'll find me on Fenoxo's chat which can be found here. I'll most likely give an update when I wrap up my work later tonight.

So I managed to do a bit more work in implementing the farm system. The majority of the system is in. You can now allow cow girls to do farm work as an activity which will provide a small cumulative bonus to field crop yield. The actual farm system logic is implemented, I just got stuck on my terrible button implementations and the pop up for choosing which seeds to plant. It will really help once I get the re-factoring going.

I'm not sure what my time availability for tomorrow is, so I can't guaranty that I'll get a build before the weekend is out, but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment