Thursday, February 16, 2012

Working on Cow Inspector

So I had started early and ended an hour earlier. Got some work in but had to cut it short because other business happened. I'll get some more stuff done today as soon as I get free time, but no more stream for the day. There will be a further update later today.

After some more time spent on the Cow Inspector I've nearly completed it. It is accessible from the Farm screen and allows the player to view the details of their cow girls.



As seen from this image there are vital statistics such as health, happiness, lust, and obedience as well as their physical measurements and the trained skills the cow girl knows/is learning. The buttons on the right are mostly options and actions you may perform. The item I still need to put somewhere is at a glance information for the cow girls diet. The empty center space is reserved for a graphic representation of the cow girls if I can get artist involved with the project.

After this I'm going to go and build some more activities and write some decent descriptions with dynamic text. I'm sure there will be tons more bug fixing to go through as well. As I mentioned earlier, I will be gone for half the weekend so it will be pretty much impossible for me to get the Alpha out before the weekend is up. At least I see that I'm still on schedule for the end of this following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment