Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Surprise Stream! Activities Fleshed Out

So I have a large block of time and I want to get some stuff done and figured I'll do a stream. I might put up my mic, so if you hear someone rambling it's just me. I'll be watching the chat logs from Fenoxo's chat and the local livestream chat. Not sure how long for, but from now to maybe 3PM (GMT-6).

I will be going over activities and maybe other stuff. We'll see.

Stream is now over.

Thanks to the few that were able to join me during the stream, it made things a bit more interesting and certainty kept me going longer. The stream timer claims I went on for close to 5 hours. In that time I was able to add the Farm House location and implement sex based activities as well as create calculations for successes and failure for the other other activities as well. There are unique messages for how successful the activity was as well as varying rewards. The writing is pretty bland at the moment and will be better once I get to designing better scripts.
I still need to add a few more visual elements to the game to finish preparing it for other's to use. I'll most likely get to that tomorrow. I may try to do another stream around the same time, but I'm not sure what time I'll have available again. Depending on how much I get done tomorrow (and how much others push), I'll see if I can get the release out that night. But this is certainly not set in stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment