Saturday, February 11, 2012

So I got a second Moniter

The main reason I didn't want to do any live streams was due to the fact I don't have a second screen. I recently rectified that problem with my galaxy tablet. It had just occurred to me that there had to be some sort of android tablet as a monitor software and lo and behold there is. I'm testing it right now and it seems to be working well, and streaming seems to work too. So the plan is to test out more streaming during the morning. I'm shooting for 9AM to maybe 1PMish GMT-6 Saturday(today). Hopefully I wont oversleep and could get some more stuff in with the pressure of potential onlookers. We'll see what happens.

Join me at my livestream link here or on the sidebar.

Streaming is over.


The stream went on for about 4 hours. Thank you guys that stopped by, hopefully it wasn't too dull. I managed to complete the activity shift system so that you can now progress shifts much like in Daisy Strike's Otherworld game. I also built the skill system with a leveling up system for the various skills the cow girls can train. The last thing I started was the item system.
Beyond the item system, the only other tasks before alpha is getting the growth system and the cow inspector screen in. Those two are the gorillas in the room and may take some time to tackle. After that it's some code tidying and I can release the limited Alpha.
As far as more streams, it will be on a "as soon as I can" basis. I have to change gears and complete another project before Wednesday, so I'm not sure when I'll fit in more time. But I'll keep you guys on the know.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment