Monday, February 20, 2012

Status Effects

I was feeling pretty lazy today but when I actually got to working I noticed something missing from the cow inspector. A space for status effects! I had forgotten all about adding this important feature. Status effects could be a wide range of things, but they will function as special add-ons to a cow girl which can have variable duration. Think of status effects in an RPG like Final Fantasy, if you are poisoned, certain bad things will happen at specific intervals. Buffs are also possible as well as progressive states. These status effects will be activate from activities, items, special events etc. I have a couple of ideas in mind for a few, but I'll implement those depending if the jobs I release will utilize them in some way.

I'm going to have some more time the next few days to keep working, so I'll keep you guys posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment