Thursday, March 15, 2012

CGF V0.12 Released! Also Accepting Donations!


Hey everyone, I'm happy to release Cow Girl Farmer Version 0.12! The main changes here are the new stores available and some major inventory changes. You can now sell items through the shipping crate at your farm. Check the bottom of the post for the change log. While not much has been added in terms of content, some nice milestones have been reached and I would like people to try out the new interfaces and tell me what works and what doesn't.

Download Cow Girl Farmer V0.12b here!
Version 0.12b has a quick fix for store buying calculation issues.
Version 0.12a has a quick fix for the milking crash.


The other big news to share is that I am now opening up donations for the Cow Girl Farmer project. It isn't a secret that the game needs art and I fully intend to get quality content into the game, however, I'm currently searching for an artist to help me reach this goal. The kind of person I'm looking for will need a degree of talent, but more importantly desires to be a continuous contributor to the project. I also feel that it is only fair that an artist that devotes their time is compensated monetarily for their effort, as I wish to foster a professional relationship with my partners. This however calls for the need for donations as I'm not quite well off at the moment. My goal is to ask you fine people that enjoy CGF to please donate for this cause if you can. I am aiming for a goal of $600 dollars between now and the next few months. This should be enough to attract a willing artist as well as help me in my current financial circumstances. Future donations maybe geared towards fulfilling specific content requests.

If you are an artist that is good with UI design, character art, or environment art, interested in joining this venture please contact me either by email or you may add me onto skype. My information is available on the side bar. Also note that I'm not looking for a single master of all these traits (although that would be awesome), multiple artist can easily be involved with this work.

Thanks again guys for sticking around and please enjoy!

Cow Girl Farmer V0.12a Change-log
---------------------------------

  • Removed Drag Drop Testing Screen
  • Fixed Cow Inspector skill slider
  • Scaled back text size in dialog box
  • Added hover text manager and hover over info logs
  • Edited and moved date information
  • Player gold now visible
  • Added more items
  • Split player inventory into separate lists - Rucksack, Feed Box, Shipping Crate
  • Ability to move contents between inventories
  • Can now sell goods by placing them in the shipping crate and advancing a day.
  • Altered the effects of food on cow girl growth. Generally dampened calories from foods.
  • Implemented minimum cow girl dimensions - Can't go below 90 lbs
  • Added temp icons for items
  • Fixed noted typos - Thanks Kamujin!
  • Fixed issues with milking and receiving milk bottles.

NOTES:

  • You must place food in the Feed Box for it to be accessible to the cow girls. The initial food is placed there by default
  • Seeds are purchasable but not yet usable.

No comments:

Post a Comment