Sunday, March 4, 2012

Streaming for Streams Sake

I feel like getting some stuff done early today so I'm looking towards streaming until Noon whenever. The focus today will be implementing the parser and trying to write some better text that takes advantage of the dynamic word replacement. Never really tried writing on the spot like that but we'll see.

I'll be starting in a bit. Streaming now! I'll probably be going for a quite a while more than I thought.

Join me on livestream here. Stream is now over.

Welp, looks like this more or less became a marathon for me. This goes against what I suggested earlier but I will have an update later tonight. I'm putting a few new things but it's still only a slight improvement. I'll make a new post with the release once it's ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment