Friday, March 2, 2012

Feeling Close to complete with Drag Drops Interfaces

I've been a bit busy trying to implement the Drag Drop interface in conjunction with the original button interfaces and I'm nearly there. As you can see in the image below, I've gotten the drag drop assignments working fairly well.






You may also noticed I drew in some place holder art for the vital stats and I also scribbled a portrait since the white box was getting pretty bland. The last drag and drop switch-a-roo here involves removing girls from an assigned task by dragging them off and out. It seems like a reasonable UI move but you guys will be the final judges on that.

I believe I should be able to get that last portion working tomorrow, but I wont have as much time to work on CGF this weekend as I promised a few friends to get work done on another project. There's still a bit of content I want to add still so I don't think a release will happen this weekend. Of course I'll be keeping you guys informed so keep coming back to see what I'm up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment