Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cow Girl Farmer V0.11 Released!

I dunno where I found the time but I've Marathoned us to an earlier than expect release! To download use the link here or on the side bar. I've outlined pretty much all the changes I've made below, so take a peek and try it out. Please note while it seems like a ton of stuff was added, there's still crap loads more to go. This should at least give a better feel for the game, so please enjoy and share with me any and all feedback. No matter how critical it maybe.

Download CGF Version 0.11 Here!





Change Log for CGFV0.11
-------------------------------------------------
  • Added Vital Stats on to roster buttons
  • Added Vital Stats on Cow Activity Items
  • Temp portrait image
  • Added icons for vital stats
  • Changed Cow Activity Sets from button interface to drag drop interface
  • Added Results Display
  • Press enter/return key to trigger dialog box next
  • Added Text Parser for dynamic story text.
  • Revised various Activities Text
  • Added cow girl fatigue. If they are too tired, they will not do activities.
  • Added growth modifiers for participating in events
  • Leveling up a skill will appear in result box
  • Happiness and obedience stats can now be increased
  • Added improved activity text with 100% less face kicking
  • Added new activity Over Feeding
  • Toggling between cow girls in the inspector now takes 2 click rather than 3

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see this is coming along well. Jumped into the stream yesterday, but I didn't want to break your concentration.
    I'd like to able to drag and drop cowgirls from their current job to a new one, rather than only being able to do so from the list on the right. That's all that comes to mind that I felt like suggesting right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, maybe an accept button on the job screen? I felt kind of lost trying to get away from that screen, until I realised I could just click the blank white space between the lists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work you did there, you might want to think of a of a food in the future that does not increase body size after a certain point. and the scroll-bar on the skill list for the girls isn't working, it will only show the first two skills acquired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually going to make the same comments as number 1 and 2. I kept trying to drag the girls from one job to the next before remembering I needed to grab the name from the right.

    ReplyDelete