Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Slow Few Days but Plans are Made

The past few days have been slow for me in regards to the project. I've been spending time on a few other necessities so I haven't gotten around to updating. Sorry!

However, I've been getting plenty of extra feed back on the last version, and it seems there are a few obscure-ish bugs that need crushing. A few of them should be simple but I'll have to look deeper into the game breaking ones.

In other news, I am currently designing the farm system and was having a small discussion with some users on the best sort of implementation. There's still a bit of haziness on how it will exactly work, but I am trying to build a system that allows the player to choose their seeds, grow crops over a time span of days, use cow girls to assist in crop growth, and harvest those crops for either sale or food for the cow girls. I'm also looking into making the seasons relevant to the crops as well as other Harvest Moon type features. I'll have these features more or less ironed out soon in terms of design and start coding once I have something I'm happy with.

Beyond that I see the introduction of some exercise activities and more balancing of the current activities effects on cow girl growth. There's also the cow girl trader and then we might be able to start on narrative and  an actual "story."

On a final note I just wanted to say that I received my first donation! Thank you very much for your contribution. I promise to continuing bringing more quality content to the game and I hope that you are excited for what's to come.

8 comments:

  1. Any progress on the game recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a thought that you might consider if you have time of course: Why not have the player put rubber bands or some other form of restraint on the designated "Milking cow" in order to increase milk build up or lust? Please edit the game soon I can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might I suggest some more stories for higher weights? Like for prostitution, if the girl is above a certain weight they get wedged into the door frame.and require help to get out? ALSO i'd love to see a belly play thing in the Barn or farm house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard anything in a while. Are there still plans to complete this project at sometime, or has it been abandoned? It would be nice to get an update and let us know one way or another, even if no progress had been made since last time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a sort of bug, my 90 ton girl is able to fit through a door with her mile wide body. The bug isn't that she was able to fit through the door, but that she was able to get up at all.

    loljk, don't worry about that, amazing work Tick-Tock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So the game is dead?

    ReplyDelete
  7. And right after the first donation.

    I feel bad for the sucker who gave him 5bux

    ReplyDelete